Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Who Is The REAL Ted Cruz?



TED CRUZ IS A LYING SOB! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT I WILL VOTE FOR HIM!! HE IS JUST ANOTHER "BOUGHT OFF" ESTABLISHMENT RINO!! CRUZ AND RUBIO ARE BOTH INELIGIBLE TO RUN FOR OUR PRESIDENCY!! 


HELL, SO WAS OBAMA, AND LOOK WHAT A DISGRACEFUL SOB HE TURNED OUT TO BE!! I HAD A BAD FEELING ABOUT OBAMA IN 2008, SO I DID NOT EVEN VOTE! 

I AM DISGUSTED AT THE DISGRACEFUL, DIRTY TRICKS THAT THE GOPers HAVE DONE!! THEY ARE NO BETTER THAN THE COMMUNIST DEMON-RATS!!

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE GOPers ARE EXCEPT FOR DONALD J. TRUMP!! 

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT THEY ARE ALL OBSESSED WITH STOPPING HIM?

KASICH HAS LIKE 1% APPROVAL RATING, AND YET HE DOES NOT DROP OUT, BECAUSE THEIR DEVIOUS PLAN IS TO KEEP OUR POWER AND MONEY AT ALL COSTS!! 


I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU CORRUPT BASTARDS, ALL OF YOU, THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT I WILL VOTE FOR ANY REPUBLICAN, IF THEY TRY TO STOP #TRUMP FROM THE NOMINATION!! 

IN FACT, NEXT ELECTION I WILL VOTE STRAIGHT DEMON-RAT, BECAUSE THEY ARE NO BETTER!! I VOTED STRAIGHT REPUBLICAN LAST ELECTION, BUT I WILL VOTE ALL OF YOU BASTARDS OUT THAT SIDE WITH THE TREASONOUS POLITICIANS THAT ATTACK TRUMP!! 
GO #TRUMP!